A straightforward picture quiz, for your enjoyment. Some discussion points and activities suggestions are included. Please let me know if I missed any?
ROUND 1. All The Fours
1. Name the four seasons?
2. Name the four points of a compass?
3. Name the four nations of the UK?
Name the flowers?
4. Name the four elements?
5. What is the 'Fourth Dimension'?
6. Name the four gospels of the New Testament?
7. What do the 'Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse' from 'The Book Of Revelations' represent?
8. In the song 'Twelve Days Of Christmas', what is day 4?
9. Name this lucky symbol?
SONG BREAK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKIlpF2WU7g
10. Name the four decks in a pack of cards?
ACTIVITY SUGGESTION. Have a game of 'Snap'.
ROUND 2. More Four
11. What date is USA 'Independence Day'?
12. Which three US states have four letters in them?
13. Name the four US presidents carved into 'Mount Rushmore'?
14. Name the four sections of an orchestra?
15. Name the four musketeers?
16. Complete the saying, "Something old ... "
17. What, in the UK, is given on a fourth wedding anniversary?
18. What do you call a bottle of Champagne equivalent to four ordinary size bottles?
19. What name is given to bitesize sweet or savoury appetisers?
SONG BREAK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaflX0MWRo
20. What is the phrase associated with Number 4 in Bingo?
ACTIVITY SUGGESTION. Play a game of 'Connect Four'.
ROUND 3. TV & Movies
21. Name the 1939 movie and what were the characters looking for?
22. Name the 1949 movie about four sisters?
23. Name the American comedy series?
24. Name the American action adventure TV series?
25. Name the British TV comedy series?
26. What date is associated with this 1977 movie?
27. Name this 1994 movie?
28. Name the four Hogwarts houses?
29. Name the four hobbits in 'The Lord Of The Rings'?
SONG BREAK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2MLlZKarM
30. Name the four members of 'The Monkees'?
VIDEO BREAK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_6SaqVQSw
ROUND 4. People
31. Name the four Marx brothers?
32. Name the athlete who broke the '4 Minute Mile' in 1954?
33. Name the 'Fab Four'?
34. Name this other 'Fab Four'?
35. Name the group?
36. Name the group?
37. Name the group?
38. Name the members of 'ABBA'?
39. Name the members of 'Queen'?
40. Before listening, what are the four herbs mentioned in this song?
FINAL SONG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM
41. How many holes are there in Blackburn, Lancashire?
Make an 'Origami Fortune Teller'. There are several templates online to choose from. Here are a couple you could print off or emulate.
I especially like these ones, because they link to physical activity and mindfulness.
Hope you liked this one. Some feedback would be great.
1. Spring, Summer, Autumn (Fall) & Winter
2. North, South, East & West
3. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales
Rose, Shamrock, Thistle & Daffodil
4. Air, Earth, Fire & Water
6. Matthew, Mark, Luke & John
7. Conquest, War, Famine & Death
8. Four Calling Birds
9. Four leaf clover
10. Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs & Spades
11. 4th July
12. Iowa, Ohio & Utah
13. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt & Abraham Lincoln
14. Strings, Woodwind, Brass & Percussion
15. D'Artagnan (became a Musketeer towards the end of the Alexandre Dumas novel) Porthos, Aramis & Athos
16. "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."
17. Linen & Silk
19. Petit Four
20. Knock at the door
21. 'Wizard Of Oz' / Dorothy - looking to go home, Lion - looking for courage, Tin Man - looking for heart, Scarecrow - looking for brain
22. 'Little Women'
23. 'Golden Girls'
24. 'The A Team'
25. 'Fawlty Towers'
26. "May the 4th be with you!"
27. 'Four Weddings And A Funeral'
28. Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw & Helga Hufflepuff
29. Frodo Baggins, Sam Gamgee, Pippin Took & Merry Brandybuck
30. Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, Peter Tork & Davy Jones
31. Groucho, Chico, Harpo & Zeppo
32. Roger Bannister
33. Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison & Ringo Starr
34. Harry & William Mountbatten-Windsor / Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle
35. 'The Doors'
36. 'The Kinks'
37. 'Bucks Fizz'
38. Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson & Anni-Frid Lyngstad
39. Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor & John Deacon
40. Parley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme