Here is a standalone CST activity page, namely a picture quiz with music and film clips attached. There is quite a bit of material here, so the quiz could be split over several sessions, especially if there is a focus on singalongs and reminiscences.
As usual, the aim of this session is enjoyment, not competition. Give clues, initials, first words etc to help the conversation flow and responses generally. Celebrate engagement and inclusion, rather than keeping score. If you are to keep score, do so in teams so as to avoid highlighting poor cognitive performance of any member. As always, a song sung, a dance danced or a word described through gesture are as important as any correct verbal answers.
Here goes ...
Answers at the bottom.
ROUND 1. Real Life Animals On TV
1. Name the dolphin? - Clue."Faster than lightning." What group of animals are dolphins part of?
2. Name Tarzan's chimp? - Clue. It's the name of a big cat. Ask members to do their best Tarzan yell. (Award points)
3. Name the lion? - Clue. "The cross eyed lion." Name the TV show?
4. Name the kangaroo? - Clue. "The bush kangaroo." What group of animals are kangaroos part of?
5. Name the dog? - Clue. "Come home!"
And the actress?
6. Name the dog & his owner? - Clue. "Get down boy!"
What breed of dog was he?
7. Name the TV comedy series? - Clue. "You dirty old man!"
Name the horse?
8. Name the soap and the dogs? - Clue. "Get out of my pub!"
Name their owners?
9. Name the character & what was the double-entendre about her pet?
Name the TV comedy series?
10. Name the TV drama series & the vet in the middle? - Clue. "It Should't Happen To A Vet!"
Name the dog?
SONG BREAK. 'Born Free', Matt Monroe -https://youtu.be/IfNDcvtALQg
A. What was the name of the lioness in the 1966 movie 'Born Free'? Who wrote the book?
A bonus question is to ask members to identify as many animals as they can in this video clip ...
ROUND 2. Muppets & Puppets
11. Name these Muppets? - Clue. "Hi ya!" (Karate chop) Who created them?
12. Name the puppet? - Clue. "Mint sauce."
Name the puppeteer?
13. Name the cat? - Clue. "An old, saggy cloth cat, baggy, and a bit loose at the seams".
Who owned him?
14. Name the fox? - Clue. "Boom boom!"
Which actor was his voice modelled on?
15. Name the three puppets? - Clue. "Izzy wizzy, let's get busy!"
Who was the puppeteer?
16. Name the rat? - Clue. "Yeaahhhhh!" Which TV breakfast show did he first appear on?
17. Name the bird and his handler? - Clue. Native bird to Australia. Which TV chat show hpat did he assault? (Here it is!) https://youtu.be/kek1vs6bM2k
18. Name the bird and his handler? - Clue. Ventriloquist. What was the name of his number 4 hit? (It was spectacularly awful!)
Here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGnuMxFnc1k
19. Name the characters? - Clue. "Up above the streets and houses ..." Name the TV show?
Here is the opening song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6KxYyJPees
20. Name the gopher? - Clue. "Squeak!" Whose broom cupboard (closet) was he in?
SONG BREAK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWQMMPFtoG4
B. Name the TV show? - Clue. "Wimbledon Common."
Who narrated the TV show?
VIDEO BREAK - "Lulu The Elephant" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9omscQ1F4
Name the TV show and presenters?
ROUND 3. Animals In Literature & Movies
21. Name the book/animal? - Clue. "Chasing the great white whale." Who wrote the 1851 novel?
22. Name the book/animal? - Clue. “A good rabbit never gives up.” Name his creator?
23. Name the bear? - Clue. "Oh bother." Name the author?
24. Name the bear? - Clue. "Everyone knows his name" Which newspaper did he feature in?
25. Name the otter? - Clue. "Ring Of Bright Water."
What is a group of otters called? OR Name the author?
26. Name the animal/movie? - Clue. “Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the sea!” Name the author?
27. Name the animal? - Clue. “A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat in case of emergency” Where was he from?
28. Name the animal? - Clue. "Harry Potter’s owl." Name the author?
SONG BREAK -
29. Name the book? - Clue. "Bright Eyes." Name the author?
SONG BREAK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
30. Name the animals? - Clue. “You must take your place in the circle of life.” Name the composer?
FINAL SONG BREAK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o
C. Name the animals? - Clue. “The jungle is jumpin’.” Who wrote the book?
ROUND 4. Bonus Round. Cartoon Characters
31. Name the characters? - Clue. "Oh, Boy!" Who created them?
32. Name the characters?
What was the rabbit's catchphrase?
33. Name the characters? - Clue. "He really is a groovy cat." Who starred in the movies as the inspector?
34. Name the characters? - Clue. “That’s my boy.” Name the dog?
35. Name the characters? - Clue. "Beep beep." Where did they live?
36. Name the characters? - Clue. "Good grief!"
Who created them?
37. Name the characters? - Clue. "Mystery Machine."
Name their detective friends?
Titles - https://youtu.be/0_C2HJvtRDY
38. Name the characters? - Clue. “Time for bed.” Name the TV show?
39. Name the characters? - Clue. Wensleydale Cheese
Who created them?
40. Name the characters? - Clue. Springfield.
Name the dog?
Titles - https://youtu.be/jfVBrpIhH60
D. Name the characters? - Clue. “I tawt I taw a puddy-tat.”
Time for a singalong - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38aDWDUjlOY
1. FLIPPER / CETACEANS 2. CHEETAH
3. CLARENCE / 'DAKTARI'
4. SKIPPY / MARSUPIALS
5. LASSIE / ELIZABETH TAYLOR
6. JOHN NOAKES & SHEP / BORDER COLLIE
7. 'STEPTOE & SON' / HERCULES
8. WELL'ARD & LITTLE WILLY / ROBBIE FOWLER & ETHEL
9. MRS SLOCOMBE & HER PUSSY / 'ARE YOU BEING SERVED?'
10. 'ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL' & JAMES HERRIOT / TRICKY WOO
A. ELSA / JOY ADAMSON
11. KERMIT THE FLOR & MISS PIGGY / JIM HENSON
12. LAMB CHOPS & SHARI LEWIS
13. BAGPUSS / EMILY
14. BASIL BRUSH / TERRY THOMAS
15. SOOTY, SWEEP & SOU / HARRY CORBETT
16. ROLAND THE RAT / 'TVAM'
17. ROD HULL & EMU / MICHAEL PARKINSON
18. KEITH HARRIS & ORVILLE / "I WISH I COULD FLY"
19. BUNGLE, GEORGE, ZIPPY & GEOFFREY / 'RAINBOW'
20. GORDON THE GOPHER / PHILIP SCHOFIELD
B. 'THE WOMBLES' / BERNARD CRIBBINS
VIDEO BREAK - John Noakes, Peter Pervis & Valerie Singleton
21. 'MOBY DICK' / HERMAN MELVILLE
22. 'PETER RABBIT' / BEATRIX POTTER
23. 'WINNIE THE POOH' / A.A. MILNE
24. 'RUPERT THE BEAR' / 'THE DAILY EXPRESS'
25. 'TARKA THE OTTER' / HENRY WILLIAMSON / 'A RAFT'
26. 'JAWS' / PETER BENCHLEY
27. 'PADDINGTON BEAR' / PERU
28. HEDWIG / J.K. ROWLING
29. 'WATERSHIP DOWN' / RICHARD ADAMS
30. 'THE LION KING' / MUFASA & SIMBA
C. BALOO, MOWGLI & BAGHEERA / RUDYARD KIPLING
31. MICKY MOUSE & PLUTO / WALT DISNEY
32. ELMER FUDD, BUGS BUNNY & DAFFY DUCK / "WHAT'S UP DOC?"
33. PINK PANTHER & INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU / PETER SELLERS
34. 'TOM & JERRY' / BUTCH
35. ROAD RUNNER & WILE E COYOTE / NEW MEXICO DESERT
36. SNOOPY & CHARLIE BROWN / CHARLES M SCHULZ
37. SCOOBY DOO & SHAGGIE / FREDDIE, DAPHNE & THELMA
38. 'THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT' / BRIAN, DOUGAL, DYLAN, ERMINTRUDE, FLORENCE & ZEBEDEE
39. 'WALLACE & GROMIT' / NICK PARK
40. 'THE SIMPSONS' / HOMER, MARGE, BART, MAGGIE & SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER
D. TWEETY PIE & SYLVESTER